Thursday, December 10, 2009

So, I hope I don't need to know what I want to do in college yet. Or where I want to go to college. Because I don't. I can think of a reason why NOT to do any job you throw at me. Why is that? Most people want to do so many things that they can't decide. I could never be a teacher, because I don't have the patience. I could never be a secretary, because I hate desk jobs. I could never be a doctor or nurse because... well, because I would just hate it. I don't know. Maybe I'll just hope I marry a brain surgeon. Or maybe I'll make it big time in acting.
On a personality quiz at school, I was 98% dreamer.
Maybe that's why I can't settle. Sigh. And people always say, "oh, you're sixteen. you have plenty of time to think about it." But I know better. It seemed like yesterday that I was 11 years old, setting up a neighborhood lemonade stand. Why does time have to go by so quickly? It sure does rush me.
I need to leave it up to God, because I'll fail if I try to decide on my own...
If I try to do anything on my own, actually.
-caylielane

1 comment:

  1. Gosh i love your writing style.

    sort of kinda sounds like a cousin of mine. :)
    you are adorable. love you

    cev.

    ReplyDelete